SHIPMENTS DO GET LOST!
SHIPPING OPTIONS. WE DO NOT REPLACE LOST OR STOLEN SHIPMENTS
SO PLEASE ASK FOR INSURANCE ON YOUR PACKAGE.
IF THIS CONCERNS YOU, ASK FOR INSURANCE BY ADDING A NOTE IN THE ‘COMMENTS BOX’ WHEN YOU CHECK OUT.
- Please note that you have shipping options which tell us how you would like your order shipped. Minimum shipping charge is $10.00; we pay postage on all shipments within the Continental US totaling over $75.00.
- This excludes all illusions and over-sized packages and collectible items. You will be invoiced for the difference in shipping charges if your order falls under the excluded items.
Our preferred shipping method by default is FedEx (for all US orders). If you want to use a different method, ask us and we will try to accommodate. FedEx automatically insures your package up to $100.00 so no added insurance is needed.
Insurance: Packages valued under $100.00 are automatically insured by the carrier. If your order totals over $100.00 and you wish to have it insured, PLEASE ASK if you are really concerned, by adding the request in the ‘notes’ box upon checking out. The added cost will be added to your invoice and billed separately.
NOTE: all FedEx shipments are automatically insured up to $100.00; all Priority Mail shipments are automatically insured up to $50.00 Anything over that, you must request.
IMPORTANT: OUR RESPONSIBILITY ENDS: Once we ship your order, we are NOT responsible for the carrier. If the package is lost or delayed, our hands are tied. We can not replace orders that are not insured for full value.
- MEDIA MAIL: We reserve the right to ship paper goods, books, magazines, DVD’s via Media Mail or First Class Mail.
- FIRST CLASS MAIL REQUESTS: There is a $6.00 minimum charge for 1st. Class Mail: Note: First Class Mail can only apply to packages weighing less than 13 ounces.
- OVERSEAS ORDERS: If you request First Class Mail, tracking is not possible outside the US. First Class Mail can take up to 30-plus days for delivery. We can not replace lost orders or guarantee a delivery date using First Class Mail service unless you request insurance.
Your cart is currently empty.