An incredible book test by Larry Becker; the book test that still leaves the others in the dust.
Ultimate Flash Back by Larry Becker
The last word in book tests. If you thought the original Flashback was great, wait until you see the Ultimate version. Included are four new and examinable paperback novels. Plus a copy of an unprepared Webster’s Dictionary. And a fifth paperback designed exclusively to perform the “Hoy Book Test” without having to miscall the selected page number.
Here’s a brief description of some of the incredible effects you’ll be able to perform – A spectator concentrates on the first word on any page in any of the five paperbacks provided. Instantly the performer can reveal the word the spectator is thinking of.
- The spectator can point to any word in a paragraph on the selected page and you can proceed to discern it.
- The spectator concentrates on a proper name elsewhere on the page and you can immediately reveal it.
- The spectator merely thinks of a word on the next line and you’ve predicted its location in an unprepared dictionary.
- You and the spectator freely select identical words in each others book.
- Three spectators each think of a word in their freely selected book and you instantly reveal all three words.
- Plus, the greatest version ever of the Hoy Book Test, without having to miscall the selected page.
In addition, you reveal the spectator’s thoughts – not just a single word. This “Ultimate” version includes all the effects possible with the original Flashback plus the vastly expanded routines possible with the new version.
|Dimensions||10 x 8 x 8 in|