Returns are accepted for any reason, if the return is authorized in writing and returned within 14 days of your receiving the item; (returns are NOT accepted for any reason after 30 days).
Note: please read our Repair section below to request a repair.
The following are additional conditions for return acceptance:
- All returns must be in new, original condition returned with original packaging and instructions.
- You must ask for an RA number (return authorization number) which must be written on the outside of the return package. Use the form below.
- Include any invoice, e-mails, etc. pertaining to the return.
- Cost of shipping returns is born by you, unless other arrangements have been made.
- If an item is received in less that new condition, it may be refused or there may be a restocking fee assessed to the return.
- We pay return shipping on defective items only. The item must have an obvious manufacturing defect; damaged occurring after receipt does not qualify for paid return shipping.
- Always call before returning any item purchased from us.
Please complete the form below to request an RMA number.
Request a Repair
Viking and Collectors’ Workshop products are fully covered for 1 year from date of purchase against defects in manufacturing and workmanship only. Damage caused by use or mis-use is not covered by our service contract.
Repairs after the warrantee has expired: You will be billed for repair charges and return shipping. An example of charges: Our minimum repair charge for Jumbo Sidekick and Perfect Time watches is $75.00. Other smaller props, repair charges start at $15.00 plus return shipping. We will be glad to discuss any repairs before you send them to us.
How to Request a Repair:
We will then issue a Repair number which you will write on the outside of the package.
Include a copy of any e-mail(s) regarding the repair and place them inside the package.
Include a card INSIDE the package with your name, phone number, return address and e-mail address.
If the prop is repairable, a quote will be issued upon receipt of the item, plus return shipping charges. All charges must be paid before the item is returned.
If the prop can not be repaired, you will be notified.