Returns are accepted for any reason, if the return is authorized in writing. You have 14 days from the date of receipt to return an item, but you must adhere to the following:
- All returns must be in new, original condition returned with original packaging and instructions.
- You must ask for an RA number (return authorization number) which must be written on the outside of the return package. Use the form below.
- Include any invoice, e-mails, etc. pertaining to the return.
- Cost of shipping returns is born by you, unless other arrangements have been made.
- If an item is received in less that new condition, it may be refused or there may be a restocking fee assessed to the return.
- We pay return shipping on defective items only. The item must have an obvious manufacturing defect; damaged occurring after receipt does not qualify for paid return shipping.
- Always call before returning any item purchased from us.